We require credit card information when booking. You will automatically be charged for less than 48 hours cancelation or when you do not show up for your appointment. Your CC information is safely saved in STRIPE and will only be used for a NO SHOW or less than 48 hours canceled appointments. If you are cancelling less than 48 hours, please call/text us or send us an Email. No Show Fee will be applicable if your cancelation is not confirmed by us. If you are sick, we require a 4 hour cancelation.
COVID Update: With masking mandates being lifted provincially on June 11, 2022, OWC wanted to give you an update on what to expect when you attend your appointment. Mask Policy Updated Oct 5, 2022
- Please advise your therapist if you prefer for them to wear a mask during the treatment.
- All clients have the choice to either wear a mask or not.
- The clinic or the therapist can also request that their client wear a mask if they are showing signs of a cold, scratchy throat or cough. The mask will be worn during the entire treatment session. If the client is wearing a mask for this reason, the therapist will wear a mask as well during all of the treatment session.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you call to cancel as early as possible prior to your appointment. Otherwise, you will be charged a cancelation fee.
- All therapists are still doing RISK Assessment before the start of any treatment.
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you.
We Go Deeper Than The Surface
Orangeville Wellness Clinic is a group of Registered Massage Therapists, Osteopathic Manual Practitioners, and more in downtown Orangeville. We offer Osteopathy, Massage therapy, Acupuncture (within the scope of massage therapy), Muscle Activation Techniques, Kinesiotaping, Fascial Stretch Therapy, as well as Reiki with Sound Healing, Hypnosis, and Holistic Health & Wellness Coaching!
The clinic offers a wide range of treatments from therapeutic, relaxation, deep tissue to clinical treatments that addresses different conditions such as acute and chronic pain, repetitive strain injuries, prenatal care, paediatric and many more.
Our approach is prevention by educating our clients about their condition, providing home exercises and self care. We specialize on treating common chronic conditions such as low back pain, rotator cuff/ shoulder injuries, tendonitis, lympathic drainage and pregnancies.
We also offer Hot Stone Massage, and Table Thai Massage, Cupping, and Thai Hot Stem.